TRAIN LIKE A PRO 2020/21 COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES
TRAIN LIKE A PRO 2020/21 CAMPS & CLINICS
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS & GUIDELINES
COVID-19 protocols and guidelines may change subject to Governor and district updates.
At Train Like A Pro our primary concern is the safety and health of all of our players, staff members, and their families. As we reopen for our Spring and Summer Programs, we are taking all of the necessary measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Please see below all of the safety protocols that we will be implementing.
- Train Like A Pro follows all CDC, NY State, and Westchester County Health Department guidelines.
- There will be additional hand sanitizer stations and wipes available.
- Train Like A Pro staff members will be designated to clean and sanitize surfaces, and equipment before, during, and after camp hours.
- Hand washing and sanitizing will be implemented and monitored by staff throughout class hours.
- If a child or staff member is showing any symptoms (coughing, sneezing, etc.), though we understand they may not have COVID-19, out of respect and for the safety of all other participants and staff, we ask that they stay home.
- Train Like A Pro staff member will take each player’s temperature with a No-Touch Forehead Thermometer. If a player shows to have a fever, they will not be allowed to attend class that day to ensure the safety of other players and staff.
- All staff members will also have to go through a thermal-check before class.
- All players will ONLY be allowed to be dropped off 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
- All players must immediately leave after class is over.
- All parents must practice “social distancing” and stay 6 feet apart from each other during drop off and pick up times.
- All staff members MUST wear a face mask at all times as mandated by government officials.
- Players must wear a mask during drop off and pick up.
Train Like A Pro Winter Programs
Hi Everyone, Winter is Coming!
We wanted to share that Train Like A Pro will be offering many programs this Winter such as: Soccer clinics, Pee-Wee soccer, goalkeeper clinics, speed, agility and strength training, team training, private one-on-one/small group training, adult soccer boot camps, adult open play and adult soccer tennis. Our programs are now LIVE and registrations are OPEN!!! We will be running programs Mondays, Fridays, and Sundays. We are also proud to announce that our new Monday program will be EXCLUSIVELY FOR GIRLS that want to take their game to the next level. Fridays and Sundays will be open for everyone. Feel free to follow the link below for more information and registration.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Sleepy Hollow Recreation Department & Train Like A Pro Present 2019 Summer Soccer Camps
Sleepy Hollow Recreation Department and Train Like A Pro are happy to announce our 2019 Summer Soccer Camps! Start planning your Summer and Register TODAY!!
Train Like A Pro Winter Programs
Winter is coming!!! ❄️⚽️❤️???Train Like A Pro will be offering many programs this Winter such as: Soccer clinics, Pee-Wee soccer, goalkeeper clinics, speed, agility and strength training, team training, private one-on-one/small group training, adult soccer boot camps, adult open play and adult soccer tennis.
BIG NEWS COMING YOUR WAY!!!
Train Like A Pro has some BIG NEWS COMING YOUR WAY!!! ⚽️?#soccergame #putinthework #followyourdreams#winteriscoming #workinprogress #soccerseason#fitspo #hardworkpaysoffs #preseason#motivation #soccerfamily #soccerdream#soccerlife #goals #nextlevel #lifestyle#trainlikeapro #trainlikeapro101 #privatecoaching#noexcuses #speed #stronger #agility #getfast#daretodream #nodaysoff #getlean#encouragement #mondaymotivation
Join our 2018 Train Like A Pro Summer Camps
Kickoff Summer at Train Like A Pro Soccer Camp. Online Registrations are now OPEN! Limited space available in each weekly session, so secure your spot TODAY.
We can’t wait to spend the Summer with everyone.